The mission of the Project and Technology Consulting Office is to enable a project management culture, to help ensure that large scale technology projects are aligned with the University’s strategic priorities, and to promote process improvements and project management best practices.
- IT consulting and mentoring on:
- Assessment (product selection) projects
- Implementation projects
- Business case development and project management for projects funded by Strategic Advisory Group on IT (SAGIT)
- IT support assessments and strategic IT planning for departments
- Facilitation of technology-enabled process improvement initiatives
- Delivering methodologies, tools and training on managing projects and improving processes